[Advaita-l] Patanjali Yoga Sutra. I.3

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue May 5 22:42:29 CDT 2009

Well of course i dont know whether i can still mention about Holenarsipur
Sri Sachidanandendra Saraswathi Swamigal here.   In his Gita Shastrarta
Viveka he has shown nicely how the Sankya of the Gita is Vaidika....

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

praNAms Sri Venkat prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Well, really I dont understand, why we, the followers of teachings of Sri
SSS, should bend our head in an inferiority complex and asking permission
to even mention his name & works  when our paramaguruji's contributions to
the advaita vedanta in quite commendable!!  Kindly go ahead and share your
knowledge on his works without any hesitation..Ofcourse, everyone in this
august forum would agree that 'advaita vedanta' is not the sole property of
some socalled traditional flag holders..

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar