[Advaita-l] A Perspective - 4

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 16:28:38 CST 2009

Ambuji,

Yes, you got the point. When do we do Niskaama karma? When we have the Samadrishti we think that other's interest is as important as mine. Here the Samadrishti and love are synonymous. Lord Krishna said in the Uttara Gita "Sarvatra Samadarshinaam". It means a Samadarshi can  can see God everywhere, which itself is the Brahmajnana.

As regards the sequence of logic I would say that it is a fuzzy logic. When you do Nishkaama work you have the Samadrishti and when you have Samadrishti you do Nishkaama work. This is to say in short. A gurur may elaborate this in an hour-long or a day-long lecture.

Bande Krishnam Jagadgurum.