[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:00:39 CDT 2009

Dear Vishyji,

Quote: "As long as *you* breath  you need this Mind (buddhi) just as any
other organ..."

It depends on what kind of '*You*' we are talking about - the realized or
the unrealized?

If you are Realized then *you are all* and how do you discriminate with a
buddhi that needs atleast two to discriminate?

An unrealized person does not know a realized person.  This is because he
sees him also as an unrealized person with all faculties of buddhi etc.

Can a realized person live embodied (jeevanmuktha)?  Yea! Arjuna asked Sri
Krishna as to how the Gnani sits, how he walks etc!