[Advaita-l] Meaning of the word "sharada"

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 05:42:21 CDT 2009

I hope I won't be accused of being an Indologist when I note that sara in
Vedic is a stream, and thus Saraswati means heavenly stream.. how sharada
came also to mean 'autumnal' is for speculation. But there's something
attractive to me in wisdom as a clear, pure flow...

So Gaudapada could be saying 'go with the flow'.. :)

Michael