[Advaita-l] prana and the lifetime

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:30:13 CDT 2009

Dear Michael,

Any such textual reference about what prANa is directed towards at

different ages needs to be taken, not as a statement of principle, but

as what is called arthavAda. The aim of such a statement would be to

exhort people to turn their attention to inner development at least at

a late age in their lives.

Regards,

Vidyasankar