[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:45:36 CDT 2009

Dear Michael,

I can not guarantee that all advaitists agree with my view, but I can stand for my opinion.

The three states as are much mutually interdependent as that riddle (not 100% same but close) involving the farmer who needs to cross a river with a tiger, a goat and a bundle of grass without one of them eating up the other. Goat eats grass, tiget eats goat and man can control destiny of all of them. Taijasa consumes vishwa, and prajna consumes taijasa and even prajna fades away in turiya. The states "might" coexist in the ecology of Brahman, but no different from how a big fish eats small fish with Brahman being the biggest of all, so it is called Brahman.

Regards

Bhadraiah