[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 03:12:59 CDT 2009

Namaste,

/// They view all the shaastra-s as an integrated whole, and not as a bunch of piecemeal competing schools.//

This statement is absolutely correct. All the darshanas included. I am not referring to Kathirajanji but the modern academic philosophers do not appear to understand this.

Regards,

Sunil K. BHattacharjya