[Advaita-l] Nature of Avidya fwd.

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:18:50 CDT 2010

> Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:23:59 +0530
> From: v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
> To: advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
> Subject: [Advaita-l] Nature of Avidya fwd.
>
> [There seems to be some problem; a portion again got truncated. I am
> posting that hoping it comes out alright:]

I usually get the full text of all mailing list postings in my hotmail
inbox. This means that the full text does get through to the list
server and gets sent out to list memberrs, but there seems to be
a problem on the web archives.

I'm not sure what is causing this or what the fix is, but meanwhile,
I would suggest distributing your postings into more parts than you
usually do! There is a lot of food for thought and also a lot of detail
from post-Sankaran authors in your postings, so this might also
make the posts more manageable for readers.

With best regards,

Vidyasankar