[Advaita-l] A study of a chapter of the book `BhAmatI-samAlochanam'.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:59:01 CDT 2010

Namaste.

//Isn't it ironic, in a way, that vedAnta is SArIraka mImAMsA?!!//

These words of Sri Vidyashankar ji prompt me to bring to the notice of the
members a new book in Kannada, 'jIvanmukta-chatuShTaya'.  This book features
four 'Jivanmuktas', as the author Vidwan Sri K.G.Subraya Sharma, presents
them: Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi, *Sri Sachidanandendra Saraswati (SSS)*, HH
Sri Chandrashekhara Bharati SwaminaH of Sringeri and Pujya Kanchi
MahaperiyavaaL.

The author is one of the foremost student-disciples of SSS.  The book is of
very few pages and is priced Rs.30/-  It carries, at the very beginning, a
photo of SSS and the author, a young brahmacharin, pictured in 1963.  One
page contains a number of commendations of the author from many persons,
including Sri Subhanu Saxena.

Warm regards,
subrahmanian.v

  //As I understand from even your own quotation of the Bhashya in the PDF