[Advaita-l] The Miracle of life

Kuntimaddi Sadananda ksadananda108 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 12:08:37 CDT 2010

Sriramji - PraNAms
Yes indeed. Life is so beautiful and wonderful indeed. It is amazing
how two innocent looking tiny cells unfold themselves into intelligent
human being – it is miracle of miracles, indeed - I cannot but stop
wondering how this body works, how it thinks, and how it functions -
all starting from a tiny cell. Every where I look outside I see the
life pulsating in abundance in every form, in every insect, in every
plant with multiple colors - I cannot contain that wonder - other than
prostrating at the every expression of it. I see the life as the
expression of joy in manifold.

Hari Om!
Sadananda