[Advaita-l] Knowledge, renunciation and varNASrama rules

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 19 07:13:43 CDT 2010

Spotless freedom from desires means such a dissatisfaction in respect of
all
objects fromBrahma down to inanimate things as is felt in respect of the
excrement of a crow.

praNAms Sri Praveen prabhuji
Hare Krishna

yes, this type of vairAgya we can see in the sAdhana ihAmutrArtha phala
bhOga virAga...And please note I am not saying vairAgya is not necessary
for the jnAna, but what I am trying to say is vairAgya as an antaranga
sAdha can/should be practiced by sAdhaka-s irrespective of their Ashrama.
My request for Sri jaldhar prabhuji is that how can we cultivate this
vairAgya even in saMsAra??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar