[Advaita-l] Becoming Hindu - one possible solution?

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Aug 30 09:14:26 CDT 2010

Dear
Sorry .The earlier response to your mail got away before I could
finish.Continuing that-without inviting comments that they are pseudo Hindus
and that they are having ulterior motives to have joined Hinduism.Yes
Hinduism is have its own defective system  if i may call so having casteism
and discreminations and so on.But nothing  to beat its freedom in thinking
and find the Truth for yourselves ably assisted by Upanishidic
revelaltions.R.Krishnamoorthy.