[Advaita-l] A question on Mayavada

srirudra at vsnl.com srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Dec 13 08:48:50 CST 2010

Dear Members
While reading the difference between what is knowledge and what is wisdom
Jaldharji has given the  example of the sunset as seen by a layman and an
astronomer and said the perspective of each of them makes the difference.I
will add that knowledge is shareable but jnanam is not.It is a subjective
factor.R.Krishnamoorthy.