[Advaita-l] Lodging n Sri Guruvayoor

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 00:24:01 CST 2010

Pranams

Dear Shri Subramanian ji,

I am taking the liberty of writing to you based on your general reply to Shri Nagaraj about availability of accommodation (with facility for performing sandhya, etc.) and satvik food meant for yatris/pilgrims.  I am also planning a trip to Guruvayoor with family (six members and two grand children) some time in 2011.  Although I knew a friends there, the choice given by you sounds better.  Can anyone make use of this facility?

Thanks in advance for helping a fellow yatri in his passage.

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN
A-706, C-DOT Apartments
Sector 56, Gurgaon 1220011
Phone: 0124-4221139; Mobile: 0 9899843321
(From October 21, 2010 - February 28, 2011)

R. Venkateswaran
B-104, Anisha Grange
Kaggadaspura, 6th E Cross
Bangalore-560093