[Advaita-l] Lodging n Sri Guruvayoor

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 06:52:30 CST 2010

Pranams

I am happy that one clarification elucidates multi-dimensional replies. I have another issue that require clarifications.  As in Guruvayur accommodation and food for yatris/pilgrims,  is there any facility near Shri Udupi Krishna's temple?

With profound regards,

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN
A-706, C-DOT Apartments
Sector 56, Gurgaon 1220011
Phone: 0124-4221139; Mobile: 0 9899843321
(From October 21, 2010 - February 28, 2011)

R. Venkateswaran
B-104, Anisha Grange
Kaggadaspura, 6th E Cross
Bangalore-560093