[Advaita-l] APerspective 17-2

Kuntimaddi Sadananda ksadananda108 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:01:15 CST 2010

PraNAms

Every false must have truth behind it. False cannot be falsified until the
underlying truth is recognized. We use the word re-cognition in the sense we
have in every thought - cognition of this - along with - this-cognition,
there is aham vRitti - a cognition that I am the knower of this. In neti
neti - in rejecting the superficial name and form (attributive content of
the vRitti) I have to establish that I am the one which is non-negatable and
also I am the substantive of the false too . That is I am both Saakshii and
saakshyam too- that assertion of myself as myself is re-cognition of my real
nature. Falsification is complete only when the underlying truth behind both
knower and the known is recognized
.

Hari Om!
Sadananda