[Advaita-l] A Perspective 17-2 (Litmus Test)

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 04:50:46 CST 2010

Shree Sundar Rajan - PraNAms

Your point is well taken. Actually, the ups and down include both.That means the experiential sukham and duHkham do not bother the jnaani.This is the same as samatvam.

duHkheShu anudvigna maanaaH sukheShu vigataspuraH.. etc are the Ups and Downs - this comes, of course, when aatmani eva aatmanaa tuShTaH - which is state of jnaani.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

> --- On Sat, 2/6/10, Sundar Rajan <avsundarrajan at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> Litmus Test
 Is there a litmus test to test myself, whether I have