[Advaita-l] PARAMARTHIKA AND VYAVAHARIKA SATYAM

Kale Balkrishna kale1972 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:41:33 CST 2010

Namaskar Senaniji,

Not only Sri Madhvacharya but there are many other YATI's in Parampara who
wrote commenteries on Upanishads. Please find the the list of few of them.

Sri Jayateertha.
Sri Raghottama Teertha,
Sri Vadiraja Teertha,
Sri Raghavendra Teertha,
Sri Vijayeendra Teertha,
Sri Satyabodha Teertharu,
Sri Satyavrata Teertha,
Sri Satyasandha Tteertha
Sri Dhreendra Teertha
Sri Vedeshateertha
Sri Yadavararu

and many more....

--
हरये नमः

Kale Balkrishna
Mobile : +91-9849042501
Slogan of the day : Please do Sandhyavandane Daily.

नारायणाय परिपूर्ण गुणार्णवाय विश्वोदय स्थितिलयो नियति प्रदाय ग्न्यान प्रदाय
विभुदा सरसौख्या दुख सत्कारणाय  वितताय नमो नमस्ते