[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jan 4 11:25:38 CST 2010

Chandramowly

I am in my spiritual journey seeking truth through contemplation of scriptures
and application of certain principles in daily life and profession

Ramachandrasekhar

Namaskaram
Iam interested to interact and benifit from the members on the advaitic
doctrines. Iam a sanskrit teacher placed in chennai.

Tanushree Bagrodia

I am essentially an investment banker who has grown up all over India and
lived extensively in Europe. I have grown up under the influences of Advaita
(followed by my Guru Pujya Acharya Sri Bhagwatanand Saraswati of Parmarth
Niketan, Rishikesh) and Visistadvaita (followed by my grandparents) theories.
Over the years, however, I have found myself more inclined towards the Advaita
school of thought. Due to the nature of my profession, it has not been
possible to undertake extensive study of the subject or to be in frequent
association of my Guru. Hence to learn more I would be grateful if you could
add me to the list.

Narayanan Ayyah

I am joining this list to understand the Sankara sampradAya better and share
my thoughts when applicable.

Mahesha

I am an engineer by profession and a believer in Advait philosophy. I also
have tremendous interest in philosophy and study Buddhism, Judaism and
Sikhism.  I am currently reading the Dianetics by Hubbard.