[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jan 17 11:12:49 CST 2010

Vinay BV

Hi,

I am a student, albeit a starter of a student of the Upanishadic darshana as
brought forward by Shri Shankara. I'd like to learn more by being in touch
with the discussions here.

Thanks,
Vinay

Deepteesh

I was encouraged seeing the list on Advaita vetanta. Which is the truth and
pinnacle of Knowledge, Devotion and Ananda and I am naturally inclined to It.
I had the rare privileges of meeting Prajananapurush Sri Sri Babathakur and
going through His lectures on I-Reality, Knowledge of Knowledge, Missionless
Mission which are based on His Realization.

What more? Let us look ahead and within.