[Advaita-l] advaita books and mumbai

makwanakb at googlemail.com makwanakb at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:51:52 CST 2010

Jai Siya Ram all,

Unfortunately I am being dragged to India for my wedding shopping,
specifically Mumbai. However to get away from the women for a little while,
are there any really good book stores where i can find precious gems of
knowledge?

I'm mainly looking for advaitic themed books, bhashyas but also definitely
keen on vedanta/sad darshan books etc. Hope you get my drift.

I know that this post is a complete one-off and if there are any places
that you may know of please email me privately at makwanakb at gmail.com with
the details as i don't want to bombard the forum with addresses ;-)

Many thanks to all in advance

Krunal