[Advaita-l] APerspective 17-2

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sun Jan 31 22:00:58 CST 2010

Could we say that the Self-Realization is the abandonment of the false
identification rather than a recognition?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Abandonment of the false identification with BMI happens naturally every
day without our knowledge in sushupti...So, the recongnition that we are
THAT has to happen in a state where our buddhi is wide awake (jAgruta
buddhi) :-))  Hence there is shruti vAkya :  manasaivedamAptavyaM neha
nAnAsti kiMchana...and shankara's words : manaH Atmadarshane karaNaM.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar