[Advaita-l] Bh.Gita verse 18.73 - Was Arjuna an 'aparoksha Jnani'?

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:37:48 CDT 2010

Dear Sri Subrahmanian,

Thank you for your post with a detailed analysis. I read them individually
but will put them all in a document and read together. In the meantime,
could you please let me know if any of the tikkas on Sankara Bhashyam touch
this question? I would like to know the opinion of Sankara's immediate
disciples on this matter and later day stalwarts such as Madhusudana
Saraswati. I dont know if contemporary Sankaracharyas deal with such
questions and if so, their opinion.

Best Regards
Rajaram V.