[Advaita-l] Anadimat param brahma

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 01:09:59 CDT 2010

Dear friends,
According to the Original Bhagavad Gita of 745 verses the second verse of13.13 has three words at the beginning, which are : Anaadimat ParamBrahma.  This means that Param Brahma is Anaadimat or the Supreme Brahman is beginningless. It appears to me that Adi Sankaracharya had seen the Original Bhagavad Gita.
Regards,
Sunil K. Bhattacharjya