[Advaita-l] Bh.Gita verse 18.73 - Was Arjuna an 'aparoksha Jnani'? - Part 4

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jul 17 01:16:39 CDT 2010

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Sunil Bhattacharjya wrote:

> Dear friends,   Namaste,   My book giving the translation and commentary
> on the Original Bhagavad Gita containing 745 verses, is soon going to
> press.

To tell you the truth the idea that there were 745 verses in the
"original" Bhagavadgita is only of academic interest at this point.  Our
parampara hand countless sadhakas through the centuries have only
considered the Gita we have now with 700 verses to be authoritative and I
don't see why that should change now.