[Advaita-l] rAmAyaNa quotes with regard to stree upanayana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 01:30:11 CDT 2010

Namaste.

I am not contributing to this thread significantly.  I have heard that an
agnihotri, i mean the yajamana, when away, that is out of station, the
yajnapatni, his wife, remaining at home, is to do the minimum ritual
required to maintain the agni and the agnihotra that has been commenced by
them upon vivaha.  Will anyone specify what exact actions are involved in
this 'maintenance' ritual by the wife?

Regards,
subrahmanian.v