[Advaita-l] Bh.Gita verse 18.73 - Was Arjuna an 'aparoksha Jnani'? - Part 4

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 07:51:43 CDT 2010

Dear sir,

Please do not forget that the birth of Vidura was like that of Vedavyasa. Vidura was the biological son of Vedavyasa through a low-born woman, so also Vedavyasa was the biological son of sage Parashara  through a low-born woman. If Vedavyasa could have had the adshikara to get enlightened so did Vidura have it.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya