[Advaita-l] New member: Bagirathi Ramanathan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jul 24 17:45:14 CDT 2010

  I am a practioner of counseling psychology and HRD and use advaitha
vedantha in my practice. As a student of logic and Indian Philosophy I am
interested in Indian thinking and logic aspects and more from advaithic
approach. The logical derivation of truth with various sub-methods in
Advaitha helps every one to think well and understand the facts much
better to behave well in the actual society. A health soceity is created
by healthy thinking and wellbeing of the individuals and hence the
vedanthic study especially the sankara advaitha helps one to have a
errorless thinking and wellbeing of one in any society. I am able to think
logically well and understand the world reality and truth for my wellbeing
in this soceity.

Mrs.Bagirathi Ramanathan