[Advaita-l] The Human aspect of Jnanis - 5 (Concluded)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jul 26 01:31:51 CDT 2010

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010, Ramesh wrote:

> Why do you make unsubscribing so painful and convoluted?  May be you are
> desperate to get members.  I unsubscribed weeks ago but still keep
> getting stuff from you and you overcome even spamming it and keep
> sending it.  I will report this if you do not just stop sending your
> stuff here.  When I try to unsubscribe again, you want me to log in and
> when I do, you say it failed!  What is going on with you guys? Thanks.

Ramesh, instead of getting frustrated and annoying hundreds of people who
can't help you you should have followed the footer that appears at the
bottom of every message:

I don't see that you followed the unsubscription procedure. It also says:

When doing so, please be specific as to what you want.  We conversed just
a couple of weeks ago and I didn't get the impression you wanted to
unsubscribe.  We moderators do not yet have the siddhi of telepathy you
know :-)

Anyway I have unsubscribed you now.