[Advaita-l] Temple Worship by all

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 12:42:49 CDT 2010

Dear Jaldharji,

May I add two little noticed facts about Lord Krishna'a leela with the gopies. The Lord was only 8 years old at that time and the bodies of the gopies were remaining  in their beds and beside their sleeping husbands'. The whole leela was at the level of their sukshma sareera.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya