[Advaita-l] Temples , smArtha-s, vaiShNava-s

chetan nagaraja write2chetan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:35:37 CDT 2010

Dear All,
          One of the Tenets of Advaita is respect for all, as everything is
Him alone. Having said this the distinction for us between Sri Krishna , or
Lord Shiva does not arise. Neither there is any reason for us to verify the
ancient texts to verify what is correct and what is wrong. Finally all said,
such distinctions are created by man alone, reasons may be social, political
or anything.
Such discussions does not indicate any direction for Advaita or enhance once
understanding , but actually are counter positive.
Chetan

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Jai Simman R. Rangasamy
<rjsimman at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I don't see much value in continuing this thread on this list anymore. It
> is not going to appeal to those who refuse to see the value of the points I
> have made. And I am already seeing that. I am already engaging in pte
> correspondence with those who have made the initial comments. If they are
> keen to continue, fine. If not, things end here.
>
> My e-mail is rjsimman at yahoo.com
>

> Rgds
> Jai

Chetan