[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jun 19 07:57:52 CDT 2010

Ramesh
------

Ramana Maharishi is my Guru.  I have been practicing Advaita principle for
quite a long time.  I am glad to find a forum on Advaita taught by Adhi
Shankara, which is the ultimate truth.  There is only one Reality.  I would
like to participate in this group to read and contribute articles on Advaita.

With Love,
Ramesh

Andy
----

Hello, I am a middle-aged, white, American man.  I have been searching
internally and externally for the past 35 years for a greater understanding
of existence.  I believe I have found in advaita-vedanta my path to truth.  I
know very little, but what I have learned has rung true with a tone that has
shaken me to the core of my being.  I am fully committed to the path that
advaita-vedanta has laid before me, and would appreciate any advice or
instruction.

Thank you