[Advaita-l] Physical death of the Jnani and related issues

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Mar 3 06:17:25 CST 2010

[All the above tirade of yours is simply brushed aside by the Acharya by
His
one sentence giving the double-moon example.  Now you will have to eat
your
words, seeking His excuse for your misconduct.]

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I know how emotionally you are attached to your pet theories in
advaita...So, your personal attacks on me is not a surprise gift :-)) By
the way, even after realizing one moon, seeing double moon does not mean
it is due to  remnants of avidya...shankara clearly says vidyA & avidyA
cannot have co-existence in a same person.  ekasmin purushe ete ekadaiva
na saha saMbadhyEyAtAmityarthaH, yathA shuktikAyAM rajata shukti jnAne
ekasya purushasya.....tasmAnna vidyAyAm satyAm avidyAsaMbhavOsti...this
clear cut clarification from shankara is more than enough to blow away
your avidyA lesha theory...

Anyway, I am sorry to say, by attributing avidya lesha to even mahA
jnAni-s like shankara you are doing apahAsya to the ranks of those
mahAjnAni-s...But I dont say the big words as you remarked on me
prabhuji...Because, unlike me, you are a paripUrNa and pUrNAvadhi sAdhaka
whereas I am an ordinary gruhastha who prefer saMsAra to vedAnta
sAdhana...I treat your  personal attacks on me as 'AshirvachanaM'.

Humble praNAms onceagain.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar