[Advaita-l] The Enlightened Eminently Engage in Empirical Endeavors - Part 2

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 4 05:02:47 CST 2010

similarly some part of the TaittirIya SAkha of yajurveda begins after the
varuNa-bhrigu samvaada.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Likewise, in atharvaNeeya shruti  prashna or  muNdaka (not sure) at the
end there is a big list of brahma jnAni-s.  If these jnAni-s are real life
characters then we have to say that either after seeing these rishi
paraMpara in real life time  mundaka/prashna has been  composed or to
maintain aparusheya status, we can say shruti predicted these future
brahma jnAni-s well in advance...If the former is true then we have to fix
the date and time for the composition of this shruti and this will go
against our traditional belief that veda-s are apaurusheya  or if the
later is true then why shruti did not predict & include the likes of
shankarAdi advaita parampara AchArya-s??!!  Quite puzzling for an
inquisitive mind is it not??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar