[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 18 07:04:43 CDT 2010

If SSS insists this is not avidya lesha it is for us to be informed as to
what he understands by the term 'avidya lesha.'

praNAms
Hare Krishna

My friendly suggestion, Instead of asking your friend over phone for each
and everything about Sri SSS & his works, it is better to buy his works
and read it on your own.  Before asking the  understanding of Sri SSS,
please let this forum know what do you mean by avidyA lesha..for that
first you have to explain what is avidyA according to you & how this
avidyA can find place in the form of lesha even in samyak jnAni...For
further clarity, you can also explain me what is avidyAlesha according to
panchapAdika vivaraNakAra ??  since you are a voracious reader of various
commentaries of vyAkhyAnakAra-s,  I am asking this question to you...Let
me first get the clarification from you what is avidya lesha as per your
school of thought.  then I shall try to write what type of avidyA lesha
refuted by Sri SSS in his works.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar