[Advaita-l] Bhagavan Ramana and the pain of cancer

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:46:23 CDT 2010

[ Now you have said what I have said above.  The 'attachment' to the body
will go; not the awareness of the body as you said a little above]

You mean there is an awareness of 'my' body?!

A jeevan muktha has awareness alright and certainly cannot be without.  But
such awareness is not the kind that you and I have of the body as one's own
self.  It is illogical if he had it.  Vishyaartham is impossible if there is
no logic in it.  Illogical contentions are in the realm of the faith.

Regards,
Anbu