[Advaita-l] BhAvarUpa ajnAna/avidya Part 6 (6) Concluded

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:47:51 CDT 2010

Namaste Anand ji,

Many thanks for the very apt quotations pertaining to the topic.  These are
to be preserved and read along with the article on BhAvarUpa AjnAna.  I
shall incorporate them in my master copy.

While the first quotation gives a perfect, complete definition, the second
one clarifies that the 'bhAvarUpatva' does not even imply its reality, 'as
real as Brahman', as it is mistaken by those who oppose the concept.

Warm regards,
subrahmanian.v