[Advaita-l] A help required - BilvAShTakam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun May 2 19:05:02 CDT 2010

Namaste.

Thanks Senani ji, for the clarification.  It helps me comply with the
request from a friend for the stotram written in Tamil for his use.
While on the job, this one word puzzled me and your input is of great
use.

This site has the stotram, although with some mistakes:

http://omshivam.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/om-namaha-shivaya/

This rendering too has some font-related problems:

http://www.shaivam.org/marati/smi_sk_bilvaa.htm

Regards,
subrahmanian.v