[Advaita-l] Questions on Mayavada.

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Mon Nov 8 01:53:43 CST 2010

Dear Sunil Bhattacharji,
You are unnecessarily referring my name to Sri Shivasenani,when the
discussion is between you and me.I now understand that discussing the
word"Bodhikaya"or "Dharmakaya"is useless with you.You have not followed my
explanation and you are interested in evading in some manner or the
other.Instead of putting in so many words,I have explained in gist what
"Dharmakaya"is.I explained to you that "Dharmakaya" is physical,mental and
intellectual frames supporting an individual.In short,"Dharma"is Atma or
the whole being which includes your "Sambhoga kaya"etc.Donot mix up
chronology with philosophy.You say that SriKrishna lived million years
before Buddha.See,you are bringing unnecessary things in the
discussions.If you have read Mahayana  Buddhism as you claim,you cannot
escape similar terms in Jainism.Why you are mixing up Mahayana Buddhism
with Adi Shankara?Both are poles apart.If you want to discuss with me  let
it be meaningful.Do not pickup some word and digress from
there.Remember,it was you who raised the word"Dharmakaya".
                                                      N.Srikanta.