[Advaita-l] Antaryami Vishnu & anya devatas.

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:39:18 CST 2010

One more joke I heard talking to a pious Madhva lady. Vadiraja
defeated Appaiah Deekshita in debate. I smiled but not laugh because
she is my mother's friend.

Joke Prediction - In 2110 Madhvas will show evidence Sri Vidyasankara
Sri V Subrahmanian and Sri Jaldhar Vyas were defeated in debate by
Madhva list members N.A.P.S. Rao and Shrisha Rao. The referee was
Sadagopan. He gave verdict to say Madhvas won.

Regards

-Venkatesh