[Advaita-l] ADMIN: List etiquette

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:01:30 CST 2010

I would like to remind posters of our basic list policies and urge good adherence to
them. There are 9 specific points listed on http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/lists/.

In addition, we have, in the past, requested posters to observe a self-imposed limit
of about 2 mails sent to the list per day. This is not a strictly enforced rule and many
of us have indeed sent 3 or 4 posts per day to the list. However, five to ten posts on
closely related threads can get to be a bit too much and end up taxing the patience
of most list-members. Please consolidate closely related comments into a couple of
posts and avoid personal attacks.

Regards,
Vidyasankar