[Advaita-l] Dharmakaya

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Thu Nov 11 03:38:45 CST 2010

Sunil Bhattacharya,
I neednot repeat that I have studies Prajnaparamita sutras,Lankavatara
sutra etc.which form the crux of Mahayana Buddhism.I had to do it for my
research into Gaudapada karikas.Again,I am not interested in the times of
Huenstang,who said Vasubandhu lived many years after Buddha.it is
lankavatara sutra which is quoted in Buddhist circles.One cn only depend
on these sutras,as the later Buddhist works are full of sophistry.
                                                       N.Srikanta.