[Advaita-l] Jnana-karma samuccaya.

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:42:47 CST 2010

Hari OM, Srikanta ji,

I've no business stating what you and others should discuss, but only a
request that you not change the *subject line* or heading of the mail. Pls
click on "reply" to the existing mail, instead of
clicking "compose mail" or "new mail" every time you have something to say.
For example, with your reply to me, it would be easier to track the
discussion if you'd replied to original mail which
was "Jnanakarma samuccaya."  while the new one is "Jnana-karma samuccaya"
with a "-" added. Most times you change the subject line altogether.

I hope you see that the difficulty is that if I click any of your mails, I
don't know where it is continuing from because subject lines are different.
It has nothing to do with anyone else bringing in yoga
in advaita discussion or you not seeing that yoga doesn't go in advaita
siddhAnta, or even to the posts being lengthy. In fact, I wouldn't even know
the background of your thinking and others' if I
read any of your mail because there is no history to track. To put it in
other words, its like reading a book with separate chapters, with each
chapter having a new heading and continuing from
earlier chapters, but the difficulty is that I do not know which chapter
follows which because the chapter index or numbers or sequence is torn off!

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */