[Advaita-l] Jnana-karma samuccaya.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Nov 24 00:52:21 CST 2010

praNAms Sri Sadananda prabhuji
Hare Krishna

hRidaya nimittam hahukRita veShaH||

> it should have been 'udara' nimittam..

>  Anyway, what you observed is right prabhuji...But fact remains that we,
the ajnAni-s, with all the study material, Acharya vAkya, gurUpadesha and
our own understanding of these things  on hand, engage ourselves to prove
jnAni-s krOdha, kAma, his deha, indriya, manO buddhi, ahaMkAra and  argue
endlessly that these are all how jnAni would REALLY  suffer / do AND it is
NOT just, we, the ajnAni-s perception....We have nowadays become the
official 'media representatives'  of the brahma jnAni-s is it not??  :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar