[Advaita-l] availability of 'arunopanishat'

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 20:35:43 CDT 2010

The book cited by Jaldhar says, on page 8:

"As regards the Arunopanishad it is said by some that the whole of the first
prapaathaka of the Taittiriya Aaranyaka is the Arunopanishad as it is devoted to
Arunaa and Arunaketu.  ......  I have here published only the portion of the 27
th section of the first prapaathaka of the Taittiriya Aranyaka which is by all
admitted to be the Arunopanishad."

-- Srikrishna