[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Sep 12 23:51:34 CDT 2010

M. Ramakrishnan
---------------

Born and brought up as a Brahmin immersed in advaita thoughts, would like to
have a Satsang through this forum-Rama ram ram

GopalG
------

I am a devotee of Ambaa, born to a family of dvaithins, follower of Sri
Aurobindo, deeply interested in Vedas and Vedic heritage, and aspiring student
of Vedanta. In spite of all these, I would like to be part of this group to
learn about Advaitha to help me in my path.

Tomas
-----

I have read a lot of Ken Wilber books.
I have been investigating nonduality.

I'm interested in the differences between:
   * Hindu nonduality
   * Buddhist nonduality

John Lee
--------

My interest in Advaita-Vedanta is that as a monk in the late 1960 to mid 1970
I followed this as my experience with it found it to be true as stated.  I
used the neti-neti meditation on a day by day basis. I have been using this
meditation for 36 years and have seen Brahman ( the absolute ) two times. Once
on the inside and once on the outside. This help me know that my meditation
was not a waste of time.  I have in deep meditation meet the divine mother
Kali and an nameless yogi who stayed with me for along time, helping overcome
desires of all kinds along with attractions for the world at large.  My
visions have been many thru out my life in this world, which I still find hard
to believe.  May this writing be of some help

sincerely
john lee