[Advaita-l] pUrvajas' karma / pApa & our burden (satyanArAyaNa pUjA)

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 15 00:51:08 CDT 2010

2.  The woodcutter is described as a Bhil.  The Bhils are an adivasi tribe

mostly found in Rajasthan, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The book what we follow in our saMpradAya is 'sateeka vrata ratna mAla'
which does not mention anything about the description of woodcutter...In
second adhyAya it simply mentions 'kAshTa grAhi' who came to brAhmaNa's
house, see the vrata & did it himself.  Ofcourse, the 'sateeka'
specifically mentions that this vrata kata is in skAnda purANa, reva
khanda and it has been directly narrated by SrimannArAyaNa to nArada
maharshi...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar