[Advaita-l] madhyamam/madhyagam

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 08:36:16 CDT 2011

namaste,

> .Is it a compulsion to reply to my mails?

It is difficult to read your mails and remain quiet. As has been
pointed out, you use words like "dvandva", "verb" etc incorrectly.
This is a fact. I would also ask, "It is a compulsion for you to send
mails on this thread?" There hasn't been a single mail of value in
this thread for the last week, mine included.

bhavadiiyaH,
ajit

If it is not "dvandva" or incorrect,come out with a better explanation.I too have not seen a better explanation.Simply you are engaging in "vitanda vada"Refrain from sending such mails.
N.Srikanta.