[Advaita-l] Taittiriya Upanishad question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 13 22:50:27 CDT 2011

praNAms Sri Sunil prabhuji
Hare Krishna

FYI, I have not said that, Sri Venkatesh Murthy prabhuji said this.  And
my reply was marked in '>'  to his observation.  Please go through the
mail onceagain.  I knew that Lord was then a mischievous eight years old
boy..dont you think he was activing beyond his age limit :-))  In Kannada
purandara dAsaru sings, entha chatura ninna maganu, entha vaNchakane
yashode..Neighbors complaining yashOda that her son is a 'cheater'
(vanchaka) :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

Dear Bhaskarji,

You said

Like Krishna had fun with Gopees. Rama had only one wife. We can follow
Rama to have fun with legal wife only. We must not follow Krishna and
search for fun with some cowherd girls. We take only Dharmic examples.
Unquote

Do you have an idea as to how old was Lord Krishna at that time?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya