[Advaita-l] Sreemath Hariharapura

sriram nagaraj sriram_photon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 15:07:41 CDT 2011

Dear List Members,

My family and I were fortunate enough to meet the Swamigal of Sri Hariharapuram last August during the Chaturmasya period where Swamigal was observing the vrata in Adyar, Chennai in the Sri Ananthapadmanabha Swami Temple. Swamigal performed Navavarna Puja every day from about 6-9 PM and gave phala mantrakshata to the gathered devotees. Sri Lakshmi Nrisimha Swami is reverentially worshiped in the Matha along with Sri Sharada Parameshwari.

I believe the Sthala Purana of the kshetra says that Sri Hariharapuram is the spot where Daksha Prajapati performed many Yagnyas and hence, it is beneficial for us to perform any homas/shantis/yagnyas in this punya kshetra as well.

Regards,

Sriram Nagaraj

--The inner Light illuminates our minds--